That's pretty cool, don't you think? I generally have pretty vivid and bizarre dreams, they're usually about very specific and strange things. Recently I dreamt that a group of us stole a mini bus to use in a robbery, but we returned it afterwards, but then they were suspicious of us because they saw us putting the stickers back on that we'd taken off so it wouldn't be recognised so we had to run away and hide in a netball court. Random! And if my dreams aren't vivid and bizarre, I'm being a stresshead and dreaming about work. So, dreaming about a dessert to invent is pretty cool in my book.
Thanks for reading folks! Here is the recipe - let me know what you think!
RECIPE - makes about 18 slices
Prep time: 15 minutes + 30 mins set time
Cook time: Nil
1 packet chocolate ripple biscuits
2 bags mini Kit Kats
1 tin sweetened condensed milk
250g milk chocolate
1. Crush chocolate ripple biscuits with blender, rolling pin or in food processor to crumbs.
2. Crush Kit Kat bars, using rolling pin or hammer, leaving some texture. (Try not to hit yourself with the hammer like I did!)
3. Mix biscuit crumbs and crushed up Kit Kats together.
4. Add sweetened condensed milk and mix until covered. If the mixture is too dry you can add a bit of melted butter.
5. Press into greased and lined 20cm x 20cm slice pan. Set in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
6. Melt chocolate in microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring each time. Pour over slice, ensuring slice is completely covered. Allow chocolate to set at room temperature for approximately 10 minutes. Slice.
Note: In warmer climates the slice may need to be refrigerated for the chocolate to set. Avoid letting the slice set too hard as chocolate will crack when you cut. If refrigerating, bring back to room temperature before slicing.
Source: How Much Mess Can One Cook Make?