250g packet Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
375g packet chocolate bits, for coating
1. Crush the Tim Tams; I pop them in the blender but you could also hand crush or use a mixer.
2. Mix the crushed Tim Tams and the softened philly in your mixer for a few minutes, until mixed well.
3. Roll mixture into balls. Freeze.
4. Melt the chocolate bits in the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring thoroughly between. Once fully melted, allow to cool.
5. Once chocolate is cool, remove balls from the freezer. Pour some melted chocolate in a mug, skewer the balls and dip them in the chocolate to coat.
6. Refrigerate until chocolate is set.
Yields: about 15-20 balls