3 sheets shortcrust pastry, thawed
1 tbsp olive oil
2 shallots, finely chopped
2 garlic gloves, finely chopped
2 zucchinis, cut into rounds
1 tsp thyme leaves, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees or 160 degrees fan-forced. Grease 12 cupcake pans. Cut 4 rounds from each sheet of pastry. Use to line prepared cupcake pans, and trim edges. Prick the base with a fork and chill in the fridge for 10 minutes.
2. Line each tart with baking paper and fill with dried beans, rice or pastry weights. Blind bake for 10 minutes. Remove paper and weights and bake for another 10 minutes, until golden.
3. Place bacon rashers on a baking tray. Bake 10-15 minutes until crisp and golden.
4. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook shallots and garlic for 2-3 minutes until softened. Add zucchini and thyme and cook for 2-3 minutes until just tender.
5. Divide half the feta between tart shells. Crumble bacon over feta and top with zucchini mixture. Scatter over remaining feta.