2 tablespoons self-raising flour
1 tablespoon coconut
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1 large cooking apple
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon water
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
2. Grease a small oven proof dish.
3.. Peel, core, and thinly slice apple. Lay slices in dish.
4. Sprinkle apple with sugar and water.
5. In a large bowl, mix flour, coconut and brown sugar. Slowly add the butter until the mixture resembles bread crumbs. Cover the apple with bread crumb mixture.
6. Bake for approximately 30 minutes.