5 Peppermint Crisp bars
1 tin sweetened condensed milk
250g milk chocolate
1. Crush the Marie biscuits in food processor or blender.
You don't want these too finely crushed, a bit of chunk is okay and will make the slice work well. But no huge chunks!
2. Crush four of the Peppermint Crisp bars. Eat the fifth one.
You still want these somewhat chunky so don't use the food processor. I smashed them gently with a hammer while they were still in their packets.
3. Mix the crushed biscuits and chocolate bars together. Pour in the sweetened condensed milk and stir immediately.
4. Place into a greased and base lined 18cm x 28cm slice pan.
5. Melt the chocolate in the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring each time. When smooth and melted, pour over slice. Refrigerate until set.
Slice lasts for days in the fridge, if you can keep it that long!
Source: Colleague at work (I'm not sure where she got it from, but happy to give credit to the originator of this recipe if anyone knows!)