Recipe - makes approx 24 pieces
400g milk chocolate baking melts
400g Mint Slice biscuits
350g choc peppermint mix ins - I used Peppermint Crisp bars, Peppermint Patties, and a block of Cadbury Choc Mint Creme
2 cups (around 100g) marshmallows
1. Grease a 25cm x 44cm baking tin and line with baking paper.
2. Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring each time until smooth. It should take around 1 min 30 to get nice and smooth. Set aside to cool slightly, stirring occasionally.
3. While chocolate is cooling, chop your Mint Slice biscuits and other mix ins roughly (about 1cm in size). Chop your marshmallows if needed (I cut them into quarters with clean scissors). Add everything to a large bowl and mix.
4. Once the chocolate has cooled but is still smooth and runny, add it to the large bowl and stir thoroughly so the chocolate coats everything.
5. Transfer mixture to your prepared baking tin and leave at room temperature for 30 minutes to set slightly. Then cover and transfer to fridge to set fully. This should take around an hour.
6. Re,ove from tray and cut into squares.
Rocky road should be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week. Enjoy!
Adapted from: http://phoodie.com.au/2012/09/02/phoodies-mint-chunk-rocky-road/